BP p.l.c. (RNS)
BP p.l.c. (RNS)
- ISIN: GB0007980591
- Land: UK
Nachricht vom 15.10.2021 | 18:45
BP p.l.c.: Holding(s) in Company
DGAP-News: BP p.l.c.
/ Key word(s): Miscellaneous
TR-1: Standard form for notification of major holdings
1. Issuer Details
8. Notified details of the resulting situation on the date on which the threshold was crossed or reached
8B1. Financial Instruments according to (DTR5.3.1R.(1) (a))
8B2. Financial Instruments with similar economic effect according to (DTR5.3.1R.(1) (b))
9. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation
10. In case of proxy voting
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.rns.com.
GBC im Fokus
IGEA Pharma N.V. Realignment to CBD extraction
The goal is to become the quality and cost leader in the field of CBD in Europe. To this end, a GMP pharma compliant plant is being built in Switzerland. The supercritical CO2 extraction process is to be used to achieve the highest standard of quality. The CBD market is growing strongly and with the focus on quality leadership and pure extraction, IGEA Pharma's new business model should be able to occupy an attractive niche market. With the proprietary supercritical CO2-extraction technology, other markets such as vanilla, rose or rosemary can be developed in the medium term. Based on our DCF model, we have determined a fair value of € 1.05 (CHF 1.13) per share and assign a BUY rating.
Der AKTIONÄR News
29. November 17:10 DAX: Das war mau
29. November 17:15 Alibaba dringt ins Tencent-Universum ein
29. November 18:00 Bitcoin mit Verlusten: Ist das die Einstiegschance? Hier kommt die ...
29. November 18:00 Nur noch heute: Profitieren Sie von den Black Friday Megadeals!
29. November 18:29 Ölpreise erholt nach "kompletter Überreaktion" - BP, Exxon & Co im ...
Original-Research: Gold Mountain Mining Corp. (von hanseatic stock publishing UG (haftungsbeschränkt)): Gold Mountain Mining Corp.
29. November 2021